Claims Handler - First Notification of Loss (FNOL)
City Centre - €30,000
The successful candidate will be responsible for registering and processing FNOL claims to ensure that process and regulatory guidelines are adhered too.
Responsibilites include, but not limited too:
- Taking FNOL inbound calls from customers and Claimants regarding new Claims
- Processing and updating new and existing claims notifications and updating claims system as appropriate
- Requesting estimates from claimants for damage claims
- Identify and escalate fradulent claims using Fraud indicators
Experience & Qualifications:
- APA minimum working towards CIP
- 2 years' experience within the industry
- Awarness of PL, EL, property or Motor products/claims
*** If this job is ticking boxes call me on 01-4744606 or send over an updated Cv (in Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org ***
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.