Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work with our Engineering Consultancy client in Cork City. This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary and a huge amount of autonomy in your day to day role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for end to end project management on both residential and commercial projects, ranging in value from €250,000 to €20 million. You will supervise construction on site as well as managing design teams, sub-contractors and producing tender packages.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project management and supervision of construction
- Management of large design teams during various stages of the project
- Preparation of tender packages
- Preparation of tender documentation and construction drawings
- Co-ordinate procurement and tender packages for large commercial projects
- Production of drawings, reports and project schedules
- Management of sub-contractors
- Health and safety management on site
- Degree qualified in Engineer/ Construction Management
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience, preferably within an engineering consultancy type firm
- Proven experience working on both commercial and residential projects
- Exceptional level of technical and industry knowledge
- High level of proficiency with: MS Project, MS Office AutoCAD,
- Experience with Revit 3D modelling preferred but not essential
- Excellent knowledge around Irish Building Regulations
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Ability to modify and make improvements to existing designs in ord3er to facilitate ease of construction
- Ability to manage multiple project whilst ensuring all deadlines are met
- Solid communication, interpersonal and decision making skills
- Full, clean driving licence
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137 for more information or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org, TODAY!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.