Part Qualified Accountant / Renewables Company / 40 – 45k
My client, a successful manufacturing and distribution group with subsidiaries in Ireland, UK and Poland is looking for a strong part qualified accountant on a permanent basis.
This is an entry level position which is expected to grow with the continued expansion of the company. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who can work on their own initiative and learn from others.
The role is based Park West and the salary ranges from 40-45k + study support & bonus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with preparation of quarterly monthly management accounts.
• Assist in the preparation and monitoring of cashflows
• Reconciliation of accounts on a monthly basis.
• Payment of suppliers in a timely manner
• Assist with external audits
• Preparation of statutory tax returns including VAT, VIES, CT, RCT, Intrastat and payroll tax
• Maintaining the fixed assets register and reconciling on a monthly basis.
Key requirements for the role holder:
• Part Qualified Accountant
• A relevant Business or Accountancy Qualification
• Relevant 3rd level qualification in business/accountancy
For further details on Part Qualified Accountant in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.