The successful candidate will have the responsibility for assisting in the planning and analysis of budgets, taking part in project work and communicating financial findings effectively, both orally and in writing. The candidate will also travel to the Netherlands on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare KPIs to complete site economics dashboard for Senior Leadership Team review
- Monthly report updates - actuals vs. plan, reconcile to SAP and sweeps file, analyse variance drivers for COGM, gross expense, net expense, and corporate allocations.
- Variance analysis, meet with key business partners & determine functional forecast accuracy & business drivers
- Depreciation review – liaise with PCS & Property Accounting teams
- Prepare cash flow forecast
- 2+ years experience in a multinational environment, 2 years PQE.
- Strong Excel & modeling
- Strong understanding of ERP systems, preferably Hyperion & Oracle.
Please apply with CV to email@example.com or call Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.