Overview of the role:
Join a rapidly expanding company in the Manufacturing and distribution industry. This business is going from strength to strength and is experiencing huge growth at the moment, so NOW is the time to get on board and become an integral part of the accounting team.
The company has entities across Ireland, the UK, and Poland where their specialist products and systems are in high demand. The company has not only beaten the competition but absorbed them in a series of take-overs, thus creating the need to expand the finance function.
You will form part of a team of 12 accountants, and your management accounting insights will be highly valued and appreciated by the rest of the team.
Competitive salary, Bonus, Study support, and real opportunity to progress await the right candidate. This is a management accounting job not to be missed by aspiring part qualified accountants looking for an opportunity to get their career off to a great start.
About the role:
- Tax returns including VAT, VIES, CT, RCT, Intrastat and payroll tax.
- Management and calculation of customer statistics required to prepare sales reports and calculate customer discounts.
- As the company continues to grow the role will also grow and expand into other areas of the finance department.
- P and L accounts
- Balance sheet preparation
- Month end management accounts
You will need:
- Part qualified accountant/ACCA Finalist
- 2 years’ experience
- Strong Excel.
- Tax returns experience
Desirable skills below:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Power BI
- UK Tax
- Management accounting
- Transfer pricing
- Management of invoice discounting
- R&D tax credits
- System and process implementation
Apply below or call Lotfi on 01 474 4604 for a confidential discussion about the role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.