Job: Trustee Senior Analyst
Salary: €35k - €41k DOE
Location: Dublin 2
- A third level business or finance degree or professional qualification;
- 2 years+ experience in funds administration and/or depositary focused on NAV preparation and/or performance of compliance reviews;
- Team Player;
- Detail oriented and flexible;
- Individual who takes initiative & ownership of assigned responsibilities;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and manage time to maximize efficiency and to meet strict deadlines;
- P.C. proficient particularly regarding Excel and Word;
- Individual must be highly motivated with the ability to progress within a dynamic environment.
The successful applicant will be required to work both independently and as part of a team to ensure that the company and its clients are in full compliance with regulatory requirements.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform compliance and NAV reviews in accordance with the Depositary’s policies and procedures;
- Perform and review daily cash-flow monitoring;
- Perform asset verification checks;
- Liaise with the global sub-custodians, administrator and prime brokers, as required;
- Meet client and investor reporting deliverables and deadlines;
- Develop and maintain a strong business relationship with colleagues;
- Ad-hoc tasks/projects as required;
- Participate in new fund launches;
- Participate in on-site visits to sub-custodians and administrators;
- Review financial statements, prospectus, and other fund documentation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.