My multinational client is looking to hire a Training and Development Associate who would be responsible for implementing, managing and maintaining the various curriculums and training course portfolios that support the companies learning strategies.
The successful candidate would also responsible for coordinating various learning projects and implementing the companies Learning Management System (LMS). You would also manage and review all third parties dealing with course material development.
Previous training experience in a call centre or regulated environment is a plus
Your role would include but not be limited to:
- Learning Plans Management
- Internal Customer Engagement
- New Learning Material Development
- Delivery Management & Class Logistics
- Bachelor’s Degree or business knowledge equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading training/learning projects
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships, learn new processes and identify process improvement opportunities
- English fluency
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com or call Leah on 021 4847 135
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.