Our client pharmaceutical company is looking to recruit for a Financial controller.
It is a part time role 22.5 hours a week, flexy arrangement.
Some of the duties:
- Spend Forecast– develop templates, communicate assumptions, liaise with stakeholders, consolidate submissions, review of data, check anomalies etc
- Interpret and consolidate forecast, complete Budget/Forecast submission in Hyperion, cash flow forecast
- Quarter end journals including spend accruals & prepayments
- Prepare KPIs to complete site economics dashboard for Senior Leadership Team review
- Variance analysis meet with key business partners & determine functional forecast accuracy & business drivers
- Depreciation review – liaise with PCS & Property Accounting teams
- Assist with internal & external financial audits
- Controls and documentation review, approval
- Productivity modelling – prepare, analyse & review stakeholders & corporate
- Qualifications: Qualified Accountant with strong academic results
- Newly qualified candidate with 1-2 years PQE experience in audit
- Experience in budgeting & variance analysis – good analytical skills
- Strong Excel & systems skills
Full job spec on request.
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.