You will have an opportunity to work in a respectable educational institution and will take the overall responsibility for the implementation of a new core project.
- Overall management responsibility for the project
- Ensure that that project is delivered on time and on budget
- Build, manage and motivate teams
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including detailed work plans, resourcing needs, delivery milestones and success criteria for every project element
- Manage project risks and issues
- Engage proactively with the project stakeholders to ensure continued excellent cooperation with the project
- Manage software vendors
- Report to the Project Board on a regular basis
- 10+ years of experience of managing large complex projects
- Strong Project Management skills including financial management, planning, scheduling, reporting, resource management, communications, risk management, dependencies, scope, time quality and budget
- A PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent Agile or traditional project management qualification is a distinct advantage for this role
- Ability to build strong relationships across all levels of an organisation including senior stakeholders
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland (valid Stamp 4 or EU citizenship).
For more questions please contact Maja: email@example.com/ 01 474 4699
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.