Job: Senior Administrator - Policy Serving
Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- A third level standard of education;
- At least 3-5 years’ experience within the financial services industry;
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering and client due diligence;
- Ability to use own judgement;
- Knowledge of main MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to work in a small team, to work on own initiative, plan and organise workloads effectively to meet deadlines;
- Task flexibility, willingness to learn;
- Strong written and spoken English;
- Previous experience gained within an administration role preferably within financial services.
Receipt of Policyholder Transactions & Correspondence:
- To check, process and acknowledge receipt of client transaction requests;
- To identify what steps need to be taken to provide effective responses to correspondence and in to identify any complaints;
- To handle more complex queries and ensure any complaints are dealt with in a timely manner and logged accordingly;
Maintenance of Policyholder records and Service Standards:
- To ensure that the policy administration systems are kept up to date and the data provided regularly reviewed and compared against service standards;
- To identify where changes might be beneficial and to make recommendations for further service improvement.
Process Surrender requests:
- To check and process surrender documentation, paying attention to Client Due Diligence and Anti Money Laundering guidelines;
- To ensure surrenders are input to the system of record promptly and with a high level of attention to detail;
- To monitor the surrender pipeline ensuring that all information is up to date and payment is processed upon receipt of the final item;
- To prepare and authorise payments on Citibank;
- To authorise and sign off on normal rating Client Risk Assessments.
Process Deed of Assignments (DOA’s):
- To check and process DOA documentation, paying attention to Client Due Diligence and Anti Money Laundering guidelines;
- To ensure systems are updated to reflect the changes;
- To monitor the DOA pipeline ensuring proactive follow up on all outstanding documentation.
Maintain Effective Relationships with Clients, Brokers, Regional Offices & other Departments:
- To maintain effective working relationships with business introducers to deliver client loyalty and to inspire confidence in the reliability of the services provided;
- To provide a point of contact with other staff within the Group to resolve mutual issues.
- To assist the Acting Manager/Manager in Co-Ordination of the Helpdesk To receive, segregate, prioritise & delegate inbound client enquiries, keeping workload under review to ensure completion within agreed deadlines.
- To support team members and to ensure that performance targets set are achieved and provide encouragement and guidance when needed;
- To review with Acting Manager/Manager the performance statistics and sharing ideas for improvement to provide an enthusiastic service.
- Constantly update own knowledge/skills to fulfil business requirements;
- Guide other team members passing on any acquired professional knowledge to improve their own skills.
Project Participation As required:
- To participate in Projects which impact service delivery, providing subject matter expertise along with co-ordinating UAT on any new functionality.
- To help administer Portfolio Bond and Unit Linked, ensuring that always courteous, comprehensive and effective responses are provided within the agreed service standards, quickly identifying and documenting any client concerns and referring more serious complaints for management's attention;
- To process Deed of Assignment and Regular Withdrawal requests ensuring that all documentation received is acceptable and in line with their AML guidelines;
- To process surrender requests ensuring that all documentation received is acceptable and in line with their AML guidelines;
- To ensure pipeline reports, Management Information systems and performance indicators are kept up to date;
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with brokers and clients;
- To assist with and actively manage project related work when required.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.