Technical Support (Multilingual) - City Centre - Permanent
Our client is a large SaaS organisation is looking to expand their multilingual customer support team. The role will see the right person join an existing team supporting their product operating in an exciting and growing business.
What you will be doing?
Providing 1st and 2nd line support for the EMEA (European) clients by providing support for configuration issues and IT maintenance.
Diagnosing and resolving user issues through indecent management process.
Ensuring all case details are recorded correctly and professionally.
What you need;
Fluency in English and eiter German or Dutch.
Proven experince in a level 1 or 2 support role or as a systems engineer.
Excellent knowledge and experience with the following technologies and operating systems:
- Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 to MCSE level
- Roles - Cloud SAAS Environments, IIS, DNS, DHCP, Network Configuration
- Windows Workstation, Linux, Mac OS X
- Networking – SNMP, SSH
- IPv4 / Monitoring
- Routing Protocols / Configuration
- Hardware - Firewalls, Switches, Internet, Routers
- Remote Management
- Terminal Server, Exchange Server
- VNC, SMTP / POP
- SQL Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 to MCDBA or similar level
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.