My client a Cork based Engineering Firm urgently require 2* Project Managers.
Experience with Project tools & methodologies are essential here .
Key duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Engages with customers at the very early stages of projects.
- A firm understanding of their needs and to propose engineering solutions.
- Be responsible for all project planning & reporting. Expertise in :
- Project leadership, budgetary control, QC & compliance, delivery & risk management.
- Consolidation & validation of Project Plans and deliverables to assure alignment with project objectives.
- Co-ordination of effective resourcing & the management of individual performance.
- Management, motivation & development of staff to meet project goals.
- Identification of training needs of staff and opportunities for development .
- Management of day-to-day deliverables of the Project teams .
- Co-ordinate project meetings, manage attendance & ensure defined behavioural norms are sustained.
What you'll need .
- 3+ Years’ experience in the Project Management of Engineering projects.
- Experience in industrial, manufacturing or process environments only.
- Relevant 3rd level Degree. PMP qualification an advantage.
- Deep understanding of either the Food & Beverage, Dairy, Biotech or Pharma Industries.
- Technical speciality in one of a various array of skills such as Automation,Packaging etc..
- A proven team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Some flexibility around client visits and a strong competent communicator.
Interested. Don't delay . I'd love to hear from you.
E-Mail me please firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.