Financial Accountant | Corporate Services | 55-65k
A successful international corporate services firm is seeking to hire a Corporate Accountant on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have the full responsibility of a client portfolio and thus will act as the main liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to the accounts.
This is a permanent position paying 55 - 65k + excellent benefit.
Responsibilities of this Accounting job in Dublin include:
• Taking part in the setup of SPVs such as tax, VAT and PAYE registration, Central Bank registration, Section 110 registration etc.;
• Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the SPVs and following up with third parties, including investors and clients;
• Handling the company’s accounts and collaborating in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for client entities;
• Reviewing financial statements and consolidated accounts, and coordinating the audits;
• Organizing and participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings;
• Preparing VAT, VAT RTD and PAYE returns to the Irish Revenue;
• Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities;
• Responding to clients' requests in close collaboration with external advisors, if needed.
• You are a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) or are in final stages of your qualification;
• You hold a third level degree in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline;
• You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in SPVs accounting;
To apply for this Financial Accountant job in Dublin, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration.
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.