Commercial Accountant | Automobile | 55k -65k | North Dublin
A very successful automobile brand based in North Dublin is currently recruiting for 2 x commercial accountants on a permanent basis.
The role will report into the Controlling Manager, this position involves the development of strategy, policy and plans for the business and taking full responsibility for the delivery of financial results.
The role also involves routine financial reporting to central finance and the co-ordination and agreement of annual 5 year planning and budgets.
This is a permanent position paying 55k – 65k + excellent benefits. Interviews will take place later next week.
The Commercial Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual results, budget and forecasts.
• Responsible for accurate and efficient management of marketing and tactical budgets and all factory support due to the brand.
• Ensure that all expenditures within the brand are included in the budget
• Acting as a Finance Business Partner to the Brand Director.
• Assess, recommend and approve all departmental expenses and identify potential problem areas and opportunities and advise on them
• Ensuring all credit and debit notes issued within the department are accurate and properly accounted for.
• Active involvement in all internal processes and ensure compliance with internal control procedures
• Review general ledger accounts for the Division
• Providing financial input into Group projects as required e.g. business cases for new systems, upgrades to systems etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Qualified Accountant with 1-2 years PQE in accounting or planning role
• Knowledge of SAP/ Module CO an advantage
• A sound business sense with excellent numerical skills
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.