A large multinational company, who operate European Shared Service Centres from Dublin, currently have a Transfer Pricing Analyst role.
Some of the duties:
- Perform various analyses: of the Income Statement, profitability of products and propose adjustments where required;
- Collate data elements from stakeholders to propose transfer prices on products across the supply chain and prepare models of pricing scenarios using supporting technologies;
- Reconciliation and maintenance of balance sheet accounts;
- Assist with the year-end external audit process;
The successful candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (or part-qualified accountant proactively studying towards a recognized financial qualification);
- Previous Financial Planning & Analysis experience in a commercial organization and knowledge of the P&L;
- Experience in dealing with internal and external auditors and supporting the audit process;
- Knowledge of US GAAP and statutory accounting
The full job spec available on request.
If you are intersted please contact Justyna Pinkowska at 01 474 4646 or via email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.