Financial Analyst| Pharmaceutical | Permanent
A very successful Pharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin West is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join the growing finance team on a permanent basis.
This ideal candidate must be newly qualified coming from a Big 4 background.
The role can broadly be separated into two main areas; a business partnering role which involves the provision of financial analysis and support to the business to help the business functions achieve their overall goals and a traditional financial role involving accounting and reporting as well as financial control.
This is a permanent role paying 55k – 60k + excellent benefits. Interviews will take place later this week.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Preparing Monthly Management Accountants
• Quarterly/half-year/end of year financial reporting
• Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions
• Reporting on Capital Expenditure
• Manage the financial reporting that is performed by the Shared Services Centre
• Annual audit preparation and internal audits as required
• Ensure compliance regarding the filing of all requested from the Central Statistics Office and similar bodies
• Inventory Control and member of the Material Review Board
• Bank liaison and treasury responsibilities
• Ensure tax compliance for the company
Qualifications and Experience:
• CIMA / ACCA / ACA / IATI Qualification
• Minimum 3-5 years finance experience working in a Big 4 practice
• Previous experience in business partnering with local management and shared services centres
• Able to work on modern ERP & IT systems and experience with SAP and Hyperion accounting essential
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.