Looking for an experienced NPI Process Engineer with strong project experience for a leading automotive company. This is a great opportunity to work on exciting and innovative new products.
- Attendance at project meetings & delivering on matters assigned.
- Attendance & Presentation of Process at Customer meetings both onsite & off-site.
- Define Process Development Milestones
- Analysing RFQs to estimate the Process Set-Up Costs and Labour content.
- Perform Process & Logistics Reviews
- Define the Process Flow
- Perform Process FMEA
- Coordinate/Facilitate the DFM Reviews with relevant Design & Test Engineers for each Process Step on PFC.
- Complete Process Design Simulations – Cardboard Mock-Ups.
- Perform Lean Process Design Reviews – Phase by Phase.
- Generation & Execution of Process Qualification Plans & Report.
- Prepare & Conduct Full Day Production Runs(FDPR)
- Complete Risk Assessments – detailed analysis of H & S issues in advance of the introduction of New Equipment/Processes and post commissioning.
- Degree/Diploma in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Industrial/Electronics Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum 5 Years Experience within Electronics Manufacturing Environment (ideally Automotive Electronics)
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Design, APQP, PPAP MSA, PFMEAs, DFM Rules & 5S.
- Experience in Project Managing the delivery of volume manufacturing solutions.
- Experience with CAD packages, AutoCAD, CADStart, SolidWorks, etc would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this NPI Process Engineer role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.