One of the pharmaceutical companies are looking to recruit for GL accountants both corporate and statutory. They are 11 months contracts which can lead to permanency.
The Statutory reporting GL accountat main duties:
- Production of the statutory financial statement
- Maintaining local GAAP
- Work with external auditors, provide them with required audit information
- Proactively identify, rectify and follow-up on errors and causes of errors while managing the quality and development of financial statements, systems, processes and databases within given parameters
- Perform of analytics in order to ensure the accuracy of financial information, internal control
The GL accountat corporate is resposible for a month end reporting under US GAAP guadlines:
- Responsible of GL reconciliations, perform and review of reconciliations prepared by other parties
- Responsible for Trial Balance
- Assist with audits for both external and internal parties, compliance
- Resolve an accounting issued arise from monthly reporting
If you are intersted please contact Justyna Pinkowska at 01 474 4646 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.