Audit Junior| Practice| Dublin 12| Salary up to €30K+ study package
An excellent opportunity for an Audit Juniorhas become available in a leading and established practice based in Dublin 12. This Audit Junior will report in to a Senior Manager and will work within a client focused environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional and fast paced team and will give you exposure to different areas within finance including audit, accounts prep and taxation.
Responsibilities for this job:
- Preparation of audit exempt accounts and audited accounts for review by the manager.
- Prepare and file Annual Returns
- Prepare and file Corporation Tax and Income Tax returns with Revenue.
Requirements for this job:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a small to medium sized firm-this is essential.
- Looking to study the ACA or has begun studying for these already.
- Eager and ambitious to learn and grow a career in accountancy.
If you have the required experience for this Audit Junior position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.