Role: Training and Compliance Administrator
Contract: 6 months fixed-term
Working within a multinational environment, you will develop and implement training programs. You will also coordinate Product Training and Induction training.
- Coordinates and implements the Training Strategy.
- Manage New Hire Training Logs and Assessments.
- Assign relevant training on Metro for all employees.
- Update Training Matrix.
- Provides Systems Training to all relevant team members.
- Training Tools super user (Agile/Metro)
- Develops and promotes a culture of compliance, development and continuous improvement at all levels.
- Deploys competency-based training across the business.
- Undertakes Business Training Needs Analysis, develops and maintains a training course schedule emerging from the training needs analysis.
- Ensures the effective implementation of compliance and product training across the business.
- Oversight of Learning Coordinators and Training Delivery at site level to agreed standards, working in close collaboration with Business leaders, HR, Quality, and business Learning Coordinators.
- Ownership for business compliance training reporting and metrics and ensuring they are reported in the appropriate manner.
- Participates in audit preparation meetings and ensures that all requirements and requests are planned and met.
- Carry out any other duties that are required by the business
- Qualification in a relevant technical discipline.
- At least two years’ experience working in Medical Devices or similar regulatory environment.
- Understands and has detailed knowledge of the training process.
- Detailed understanding of the training related requirements to satisfy global Quality Policies/Guidelines for training and external regulators. Proven track record in training design/delivery.
- Experience in Quality Management Systems, Agile is preferred.
- Advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Effective communicator, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results through influencing others.
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309- firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.