Job Title: Production Controller
Reporting to: Country Head of Finance & Controlling – Ireland
The role of production controller is primarily focussed on the analysis of production costs and reporting of same to ensure the business has full visibility regarding profitability and to provide a strong platform for commercial decisions to be made.
In addition, the role is expected to provide cover for other finance activities and will have frequent interaction with production planning and operational management.
- Monthly analysis of production costs and production variances in all areas of production.
- Master data maintenance / administration of routings & BOMS, ensuring current/new routings & BOMS are correctly entered in SAP.
- Provision of monthly reporting (Local/Global).
- Data creation and analysis for decision support of plant management.
- Profitability calculation for investments & production projects.
- Extract product cost data for existing and new business from SAP with regard Transfer price decisions.
- Assist in preparation and development of the LE process.
- Supporting the improvement of the production process.
- Assist cross functionally where finance is a key input.
- Maintain and improve technical and related competency knowledge together with sharing this expertise with colleagues.
- Relevant Accounting qualification.
- Knowledge of SAP particularly CO & PP modules.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a small team environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to advise & influence.
- Good organisation skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.