Sigmar Recruitment currently have four recently live part qualified accountants’ positions across South Dublin. We work with top MNCs and SMEs that give our candidates the perfect opportunity to progress their career and assist them with their goal of becoming fully qualified accountants!
In your role as a part qualified accountant you will be required to do the following duties
- Assist with the preparation of month end accounts
- Processing high volume of purchase invoices, management of PO system, preparation of multi-currency payment run, creditors reconciliation, month end duties including accruals;
- Responsible for intercompany and balance sheet reconciliation on the monthly basis;
- Assisting with financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Accounts Receivable
- Preparation of tax returns, VAT/VIES/Intrasta
- Maintenance of fixed asset accounts
- Assist in the annual external audit and statutory account preparation
- Liaising with auditors and ensuring timely responses to all queries
- Ad hoc duties
- Must be part qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Third level degree desirable but not essential
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in an SME or Multinational environment
To apply now for this part qualified position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0147 44 662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.