A credit union based in West Dublin is seeking to hire an ambitious and highly motivated Credit Union Advisor to work in both their customer services and operations area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery top-quality customer service to credit union members both face-to-face and over the phone.
- Answering all incoming calls from members and make sure complain are resolved to member satisfaction
- Ensure all documentation complies with Anti-Money Laundering policy
- Provide admin support when processing payments via SEPA system
- Conduct cash transactions with members
- Process orders for Foreign Exchange currency
- Other administrative work
Skills and Experience:
- 3rd level qualification in Business/Finance or related subject
- Minimum 6 months experience working in banking or insurance
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Fast learner with ability to take own initiative
- Previous AML and payments systems experience desirable
- Willingness to pursue further qualifications such as QFA
If you’re interested in the above role please send your CV to email@example.com
If you’d like to find out more information or discuss other opportunities that may be available don’t hesitate to contact Colin on (01) 4744608 for a confidential discussion
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.