Salary: €32,000 - €39,000
An international investment solutions provider, based in Dublin City Centre, is seeking to hire a Corporate Action Analyst on a 12 month contract.
- Maintain daily contact with custodian banks
- Identify, track, process and report on Corporate Action events on equity, fixed income and derivative products
- Supply Trading Desks and Portfolio/Fund Managers with details of corporate actions
- Ensure team’s daily global deadlines are adhered to
- Give instructions to custodian banks
- Liaise with many different internal and external parties to identify and resolve any complex issues
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in Corporate Actions or similar role
- Third level qualification in business/finance or related subject
- A high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Highly developed numeracy and analytical skills, understands basic accounting principles
- A natural attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible approach to work along with the ability to work well in a team environment
If you are interested in the above role, or in speaking about other available opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Colin on (01) 4744608.
View my current vacancies here
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.