The Sterile Release Department is service -oriented, supporting multiple businesses. Sterile Release facilitates the post sterilisation release of drug combination and medical device products to the market.
- Establish and define final release processes associated with the on-boarding of new products portfolio.
- Create detailed process documentation for the final release activities and translate process and solution designs by working closely with the offload & onboarding teams.
- Work with the team to identify, develop and validate the required system changes.
- Compliance to all applicable department, site-wide procedures and practices and regulations.
-Highly motivated and enthusiatic person
- Level 8 degree in relevant Scientic discipline
- Minimum of 3 Years experience in Pharma or med device Industry
- IT qualification desirable
- Knowledge and experience with SAP, software development and validation
- Work proactively and effectively on cross-functional teams
- Excellent Oral and written skills- Understanding of GMP and documentation practices for a technical environment
- Maintain strong technical writting skills
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.