My client a leader within regulated industry has a position for a Senior GMP Microbiologist.
You will be responsible for the general day-to-day management of the Micro Department facilities.
You will provide technical guidance to staff & be one of the signatories of Test Reports.
Key duties will include:
• Take a leadership role in the creation and maintenance of a GMP culture.
• Ensure development, implementation and execution of environmental control and monitoring.
• Process microbial monitoring including troubleshooting as to type and source
• To satisfy the customer base to the standard set out in the company’s policies
• Analyse and action environmental trends in controlled areas
• Ensure testing is performed as per product specification requirements and GMP
• Support of validation activities and cleaning verification.
• Ensure site compliance with operating & regulatory requirements for hygienic processing.
• Ensure constant inspection readiness status by engaging actively with all key departments.
• Monitor costings stock control and budgets
• Provide microbiological leadership in the development and maintenance of the HACCP program
• Support development of training to employees on microbiological requirements & hygiene.
• 3rd level qualification in Microbiology, Biotechnology or equivalent.
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ Microbiological duties in a pharma/food/medical device sector.
• Knowledge and experience of using problem solving tools to improve hygienic performance.
• Experience working in GMP environment with strong GxP knowledge and HACCP.
• Strong technical and documentation skills. Food industry knowledge advatageous.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
To discuss, please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.