My client a Tipperary facility urgently requires a Maintenance Engineer.
This role is initally for 12 months years but should go permanent
The primary responsibility of the Mechanical Engineer is to provide:
Engineering support for manufacturing operations, technology & systems engineering.
Key duties of the role will include ( but not limited to ) :
- Integrate into a muti-disciplinary skilled maintenance team.
- Provides technical support for maintenance & repair of plant components & equipment
- Execute safety, reliability and continious improvement targets.
- Monitor KPI's , targets so that they are on time and budget
- Experienced with best practice ( LEAN/Kaizen ) to minimize downtime.
- Implement and be familiar with preventative maintenance procedures.
- Provides technical expertise in all aspects of plant operations ( internal / external ).
- A Degree qualification with at least 3 years' in Pharmaceuticals/Manufacturing.
- Experience with PLC'S , fault finding and AC/DC motors a distinct advantage.
- Experienced in managing maintenance and engineering projects.
- Comfortable compiling civil, mechanical and electrical and electronic reports
- Experienced in dealing with external contractors.
An excellent salary and package is on offer here for the right candidiate.
For information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.