Oracle Developer - South Dublin - Contract
Our client a large Financial Sevices organisaiton based in South Dublin is looking for a Contract Oracle Developer for a 6-12 month duration. They are looking for a Senior Oracle Developer with 5 years plus experience to join an exisiting team working on systems enhancements & developing new features. They want a results orientated team player who is passionate about developement.
What you will be doing:
- Rewriting/migrating functionality on the data systems for their strategic platforms.
- Building tools to reduce time to market for onboarding new feeds including data quality monitoring, data reconciliation and automated test tools.
- Adding new features to the core reference data platform to manage data quality and analytics.
- Develop new features to the strategic platforms.
- Providing third level support for the applications
What you need:
- 5+ years experience with Oracle Development
- Experience with index strategies, partitioning, performance tuning, optimization and stored procedures.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills and enjoys a collaborative environment.
- Data modelling and database design skills
- Experience in web UI technologies (C#, ASP.NET and .NET Framework)
- Financial Services experience an advantage
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.