Senior Client Representative – Fund Accounting team
Dublin City Centre
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Apply now to one of the oldest financial services companies with expertise in private banking and investment services.
The company is now looking for Senior Client Representative for their Fund Accounting team. Main responsibility of the role is to oversee the mutual fund accounting process and to resolve clients’ issues, providing them high-level service.
- Resolving customers’ queries on daily basis;
- Overseeing of accounts’ records to ensure accuracy;
- Analysing security and quality of cash transactions;
- Participating in various projects (coordination of audits, risk overview, etc.)
Qualifications and Skills:
- You must have 1+ year’ of experience in Fund Accounting;
- Experience in mutual and hedge fund accounting activities;
- Desire to learn and grow within the company
If you’d like to be considered for this role and hear more, please call 01 4744635 or send your CV to MWilk@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.