Senior AML Analyst – 6 Months contract
Dublin City Centre
A boutique Investor Services organisation is looking to hire a Senior AML Analyst. The company offers a competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits such as a full healthcare, generous pension contribution, educational assistance, substantial contribution towards a gym or leisure club membership and much more (This only if you are made a permanent employee at the end of the contract).
- Organising all Investor AML documentation;
- Reviewing documentation received against AML checklist;
- Sharing AML expertise with clients and colleagues;
- Performing research if needed to understand investor type, company structures, etc., investigate and solve potential issues;
- 2+ years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry in particular the investment fund industry and its regulatory framework;
- Very strong risk awareness (preferably EU legislation driving AML regulations);
- Eligible to work full time in Ireland / EU; Minimum Stamp 4 Visa is required;
To Apply Now please send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744633 to discuss if you are a suitable match.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.