Permanent Job - South County Dublin – Accreditation Officer
Are you looking for a new, people focussed, administrative job in South County Dublin?
Do you have a background in membership administration or higher education services?
Have you got excellent communication, administration and problem solving skills as well as a head for detail?
Then this could be your next job!
What is an Accreditation Officer?
An Accreditation Officer works in a Membership Organisation and is responsible for the Administration of Membership. This includes:
- Processing new applications for membership
- Verifying and logging applications - following up with applicants for missing information
- Managing and updating the membership database as required
- Answering queries from the public, members, trainers, supervisors and colleagues on membership, accreditation and Garda Vetting
- Assisting with the coordination of training, workshops and membership events (some of which you will even attend!) including booking venues, equipment, etc.
- Attending staff meetings and contributing on how processes can be improved
What do you need to apply?
- B.A. or B.Sc. - preferably in Social Sciences, Psychology, Education or a related discipline
- An interest or background in mental health and mental health services - beneficial
- Previous membership administration experience - highly desirable
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an adminiative or regulatory role
- An understanding of third level education systems and academic standards - desirable
- Excellent Administration, Communication and People skills
- Essential - a Car and a FULL clean drivers licence
This is a permanent position and the salary on offer is €28 - €30k, depending on experience.
Please email all applications to Fiona Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about this role, call me on 01 4744647.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.