Data Protection Lead | FTC | Dublin North
Excellent project based role for an individual with Data Protection experience.
On behalf of our client, a leading private hospital, we are keen to speak with candidates coming from a background in Data Protection.
A large focus of the role will be compliance with GDPR and as such the successful candidate will continue and further develop current business processes.
Recent experience on a Data Protection/GDPR project will greatly strengthen an application.
Strong package on offer that includes flexible working arrangements.
Type: Contract role
Location: Dublin North
Salary: Strong Salary on offer (depending on experience)
Role and organisation:
Assuming the role as Data Protection Lead, your duties will include:
- Implement strategic GDPR plan across current business processes;
- Build upon the established DP framework;
- Act as the main point of contact for all DP queries;
- Provide training for staff; and
- Other ad hoc duties as required;
- Experience in a Data Protection role;
- Accredited Data protection/Data Privacy qualification (CIPP/E, CIPM) ;
- Strong legal/compliance background; and
- Highly organized individual with great communication and interpersonal skills.
Why not get in touch?
To hear more about this role or for a confidential chat about the market, please send your CV to Conor Hoey, email@example.com, apply using the link or call: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.