Role: Trade Services Administrator
Salary: €40k DOE
Location: Dublin City Centre
Our client, an international banking group is seeking a Trading Services Administrator to join their team.
- Business/Finance 3rd level qualification;
- Minimum 18 months Trade Finance / Banking experience;
- Analytical and numerate with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Ability to engage with all business operations.
- Processing - Export Letters of Credit: Advising, confirming, checking documents, claiming reimbursement, affecting payments;
- Processing - Import Letters of Credit: Issuance, checking documents, payments, monitoring of client’s exposure;
- Processing - Documentary Collections: Inward and Outward Collections, remitting documents and settlement;
- Processing - Guarantees / Performance & Bid Bonds: Checking facility, Issuance, Fee collection;
- Processing - Manual / Automated Discounting of Invoices and associated funding requirements;
- Client Queries resolution;
- Maintenance of procedures.
- Head of Trade Services
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.