I'm looking for a hands-on experienced Technician with experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry for my client based in Galway.
Your new role:
- Assist the onsite Automation and Controls Engineers and Technicians in developing, troubleshooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and processes.
- Work on Electronic troubleshooting, PLC, programming, electronic hardware interfacing.
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations.
What you need:
- Requires a Leaving Certificate level education and NCEA Certificate / Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing / Mechatronics Engineering and / or Senior Trades.
- A good knowledge of electronics and software controlled systems.
2+ years experience in a modern manufacturing environment with previous experience in some of the following: pneumatics; PLC's; instrumentation; hydraulics; calibration; AutoCAD; etc.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please submit your CV or contact Emma Ward on 091 455 307.
Please note, Sigmar Recruitment will not submit your CV to any third party without your permission.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.