Role: Personal Banking Executive
Salary: €32-35k DOE + €2500 shift allowance
Our client, an intercontinental bank is currently seeking a strong Personal Banking Executive to join their Dublin hub.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful applicant will typically have 2-3 years’ experience within a similar environment;
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent;
- QFA qualified and committed to further continuous development.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Previous financial services sales experience, preferably with sales experience within;
- Deposits, Mortgage Sales and Insurance;
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner;
- Strong Customer-centric focus;
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast-moving, exciting environment;
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets;
- Excellent attention to detail required.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide high-quality face-to-face customer-centric service to direct retail customers;
- Provide comprehensive and professional selling, advisory and delivery service to customers;
- Convert enquiries into sales opportunities and ensure the highest service level throughout the process;
- Generate retail cross sales leads;
- Operate to monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets;
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate manner with an emphasis on attention to detail;
- Ensure procedures and compliance requirements including AML are adhered to in relation to daily tasks;
- Provide full transparency and feedback in relation to task resolution including early escalation of issues in a timely manner, where applicable.
The Personal Banking Executive will provide a high-quality customer-centric service to customers delivering outstanding sales performance and customer loyalty. Evening and Weekend hours.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.