We’re working with an advertising agency specialising in influencer-marketing who are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their team in Galway City.
You’ll be responsible for helping manage the basic finance side of the business. You’ll play a key role in ensuring the creators that they work with are paid on time, along with working with clients to ensure things run smoothly. This is a permanent role, potential for part-time.
What you’ll do:
- Daily invoicing, along with pursuing customers for payments in accordance with agreed terms
- Daily payments to suppliers
- Manage email queries with both suppliers and customers
- Liaising with staff to resolve billing issues
- Ad-Hoc Administrative duties and project work as required
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in an accounts environment
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication, organisation and planning are key - you can manage your own time
- Be highly numerate and process focused.
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.