A financial services company is looking for an accounts assistant to join their busy team.
- Lodgement preparation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Printing invoices as received
- Distributing invoices to relevant department heads for signing and approval
- Processing and scanning of invoices
- Preparing the Pay Run file, to pay creditors
- Reconciling creditors and general ledger
- Pensioner Cheque and Payslip Printing
About the person:
- A team-player, with a positive, can-do attitude, capable of working independently and on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail is essential, with well-developed numerical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and work to strict timelines
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and accountancy software packages
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife in Sigmar Recruitment to discuss the position.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.