My client, a leading and reputable financial services company is seeking an experienced Deputy Head of Compliance. The role will primarily co-ordinating compliance monitoring for the business, including working with Operational Risk and Internal Audit.
Other Key Responsibilities include;
- Secondary responsibility for the Compliance oversight and MLRO responsibilities for the Group.
- Support the maintenance of the Internal Control System (database) and Operational Risk Framework.
- Provide compliance training for all staff.
- Co-ordinate and participate in regulatory reviews/meetings
- Prepare and present reports to the Executive Committee and Board of Directors
To be Considered for the role you will have;
- 5+ years experience in a regulated credit institution
- Strong knowledge of Irish and EU compliance, including AML, data protection and sanctions screening regulations, guidelines and Codes.
- Legal, business or audit educational background and LCOI qualification.
- Eligible to work in Ireland (EU Passport or Minimum Stamp 4 Visa Requirement)
If you are interested APPLY today to call Genevieve Gomes at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.