A global and reputable financial services company is seeking to hire a Trade Services Administrator. You will primarily be responsible for control, monitoring and processing of Supply Chain Management, bank guarantees and Letters of credit.
Other Key Responsibilities include;
- Processing Export and Import Letters of Credit
- Analysing Guarantees / Performance & Bid Bonds
- Processing - Manual / Automated Discounting of Invoices
- Client Queries resolution
To be Considered for the role you will have;
- Business/Finance 3rd level qualification
- Minimum 18 months Trade Finance / Banking experience
- Must be eligible to work full time in Ireland (minimum Stamp 4 Visa).
If you are interested please APPLY today to Genevieve at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.