Funding & Liquidity Manager Salary €100k+
Funding and Liquidity Management (FLM) balances the supply and demand of funding to ensure that the Bank has adequate liquidity over short and long term time horizons.
- Coordinate the development of a funding strategy to create a resilient entity balance sheet, in keeping with internal and external risk appetite.
- Monitor the funding plan and support the reporting to drive an understanding of the actual movements and the forward looking view of the balance sheet.
- Work with stakeholders to analyse stress scenarios for the funding plan.
- Monitor, execute and support compliance with the funding plan and liquidity risk position within Group policies, standards and Risk limits, escalating any deviations to the funding plan.
- Set the size of the liquidity buffer to be managed and set the targets and limits at a Business level, including net generated liquidity.
- Manage liquidity risks originated from business lines.
- Knowledge of the balance sheet structure, funding mix and composition of universal banks.
- Understanding of both banking book and trading book accounting; the main inputs to regulatory capital determination; leverage; funding and liquidity requirements and financial risk management strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the liquidity regulatory metric calculation methodologies and impact of business products.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.