My client a busy & expanding Service Centre urgently requires 5* Data Associates.
Are you ambitious and of an outgoing friendly demeanour ?
Are you interested in developing your career in this area ?
If so read on becuase these roles maybe for you ?
- Support procurement activities for all spend areas in achieving initial cost reductions by:
- Conducting analyses on spend data and researching trends in relevant supply markets.
- Work closely with managers & conduct research on supply markets, & supplier profiles .
- Inform and maintain vendor selection process, helping to ensure best price.
- Conducts research as needed on supply markets using a full spectrum of information sources i.e
- Market indices, online databases, print sources, trade associations, etc.
- Seeks new data which gives info. on supplier landscapes, & competitor actions for supply markets
- Updates charts to reflect historical trends for key commodities per defined cadence.
- The ability to presentinformation available to relevant BU leaders and stakeholders
- Gathers & analyzes information, formulates & tests hypotheses, & synthesizes & communicates findings
- 2 years working in Data Management/Warehousing etc..(essential)
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering essential.
- Familiarity with purchasing/procurement preferred
Job Specific Skills:
- Comfort with a broad range of research tools and technologies, analytics, and basic financial analyses
- Strong data analysis skills (e.g., Excel, Access, Power BI, Spotfire)
- Able to structure basic financial analyses and can evaluate P&L statements
- Some basic I.T knowledge within systems configuration.
- Bi-lingual capabilities..i.e fluent in German, french, Dutch etc..a bonus ( non essential)
A great chance for career development.
Don't delay..get in touch, I'd love to hear from you.
Mail a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.