Part Qualified Accountant| Healthcare sector| South Dublin| Salary up to €40-€45K+Benefits
An excellent opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant has become available in the healthcare sector based in South Dublin. This will be a key role within the department and will report into the Financial Controller.
Responsibilities for this Part Qualified Accountant job:
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet and financial accounts.
- Liaising with off-site offices in relation to month end accounts and reconciliations.
- Progress to completion of month end management accounts for all group companies.
- Insuring all documents are maintained and filed for annual audits.
Requirements for this position:
- Qualified accountant or IATI qualified.
- Broad experience across all areas of finance.
- Thorough understanding of bank, debtor and creditor reconciliations and an understanding of month end procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of accruals and prepayments.
Full job spec provided upon application.
If you have the required experience for this position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.