Compliance Manager Permanent Excellent Package
The role involves managing the Bank’s investor protection regulatory universe. This will include reviewing and enhancing the Bank’s investor protection compliance framework and ensures the framework reflects regulatory requirements and best practice.
- Monitoring and maintain adequate and appropriate compliance systems and risk controls to ensure that the firm meets its investor protection regulatory requirements with respect to, but not limited to:
- MiFID II;Market Abuse;Conflicts of interest; and Ethics
- Conducting regulatory gap analysis across the organisational, and defining and executing roadmaps to achieve regulatory risk and compliance objectives
- Supporting the business in evaluating the conduct and customer risk implications associated with our investment products, proactively working with teams to provide guidance and direction in relation to our investor protection regulatory obligations.
- Deep subject matter expertise in the area of investor protection regulation, legislation and the consumer protection code.
- Demonstrable track record in:
- The banking, investment and/or wealth management industries;
- Working as part of a broader Compliance Function.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail:email@example.com
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
For all our live roles in FS, check out http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/jobs/banking-financial-jobs/
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.