Operations Manager Financial Institution €55 to €65k
The Operations Manager will be required to oversee and manage all of the current and future Credit Register obligations. This includes monthly reporting of loan and borrower information and checking the register following any new loan applications.
- Manage the monthly reporting of loan and borrower information
- Act as a primary point of contact interactions with the Central Bank, service providers and case management
- Design and implement processes to meet any future credit obligations including reporting of information on Guarantees
- Assist any service provider in meeting Credit reporting obligations including assessing the availability of information, collecting and checking information
- Identify methods to improve the quality of data and processes in order to meet business needs
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a regulatory reporting environment or similar relevant financial services experience
- A Professional Qualification in banking, accountancy, project management or business would be an advantage
- Third level qualification in accountancy, business, finance or related discipline
Contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.