Currently looking to hire an HR Manager for a start-up Tech company in Dublin city centre. This is a permanent job and an exciting time to join the company and build the HR team/function from scratch.
This is time of change and growth for the company so there is likely to be some ambiguity in the role and defintely an element of change/evolution over time.
Here is an idea of what you will be getting started with when you come onboard:
- Design and lead HR strategy in alignment with the goals of the overall business.
- Talent Attraction, Acquisition, Engagement, Development, Retention.
- Provide coaching and HR advice to managers throughout this start-up and growth phase in Dublin.
- Liaise, cooperate, and collaborate with HR colleagues internationally to share ideas and to align with global business strategy.
- Maintain company compliance with all local employment law and legislation, ensuring a Best Practice HR
- Be the key Leader on fostering a positive company culture.
- HR experience with a Tech start-up environment would be ideal, although having HR within Tech, or with a start-up would also be considered!
- Previous HR Leadership experience – i.e. as the Lead HR presence onsite reporting into Senior Management.
- In-depth knowledge of legislation and employment law in Ireland.
- Proven track record championing successful best practice HR initiatives and campaigns.
- Previous experience in a busy environment, in a rapidly growing company.
This is a senior HR position at level offering a salary and benefits package to reflect this.
If you have any questions regarding these recruitment jobs or would like to discuss any other Human Resources or Recruitment roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.