HR Manager, Start-Up Tech, D2
A new HR Manager role has just come to the market with an established multinational Tech firm. They are based in the city centre and are planning to double their headcount so are seeking out a dynamic and enthusiastic HR professional to lead them through this growth.
What you will be doing:
- Owner of the HR strategy which will drive the corporate agenda.
- Design and develop all HR policies, processes and procedures inline with the HR Strategy and business objectives.
- Talent acquisition and retention.
- Manage the learning and development strategy.
- Employee engagement.
- Employer brand strategy.
If you are interested in applying you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years HR Management experience.
- Experience in a Start-Up environment where you took a lead role from a HR perspective
- Work experience in an IT or Tech environment.
- Senior HR Qualification.
- Creative, self-motivated and open-minded approach to work.
Salary: €75k - €85k
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this role. Or call Jennifer Ward for a one to one confidential consultation on 01 4744660 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sigmar Recruitment ‘Recruiting Individuals’
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.