The Quality Manager is responsible for providing quality assurance leadership in the management of suppliers to the Medical Device market. Responsible for providing supplier quality engineering support including managing supplier performance. The Quality Manager will be leading project initiatives through project activities such as New Product Introduction, Qualification and Validation.
- The Quality Manager will provide support for the introduction of new components and component changes.
- Assume full responsibility for a product launch and/ or transfers from one of the strategic suppliers
- The Quality Manager is responsible for managing CAPA interface between supplier and customer –
- Drive out root cause and corrective actions associated with CAPAs.
- The Quality Manager will lead the Quality System review from a Supplier Quality perspective
- Engage with external customers/contacts include outside technical contractors, suppliers, consultants, second and third part auditors.
- The Quality Manager will provide guidance to Purchasing/Logistics, Technical team and relevant stakeholders in applying supplier quality system requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Life Science, or related discipline.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a Quality or Engineering Function within a Medical Device Company.
- Experience in the medical device, biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- ISO regulations knowledge is required, ISO 13485 knowledge is preferred
- Previous experience of product transfers/start up desired
- Strong communicatio and teamwork required.
- Possess knowledge of statistical analysis tools (Minitab SAS preferred).
- Strong project/time management experience
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.