My client a Cork based Pharm company require an Accounts Clerk.
This person must have fluent French as an absolute requirement.
Key duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Monitor and resolve order and sales interface issues.
- Exposure to Accounts Receivable / Payable duties.
- Liaise between customers and affiliate to resolve dispute cases.
- Processing Orders and liaising with internal contacts.
- Act as a power user for Customer Service and financial processes.
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly Order Management Reporting
- Review of Daily / Weekly / Monthly Business & Sox Controls
- New hire training and coaching of Associates
- Support Business Improvement Projects
- Continuously looks for ways to improve service levels for customers.
- Supports organizational changes.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
- University Degree in Business or equivalent.
- Min 1-2 years of Accounts experience.
- Experience with Reporting / Analysis and SAP exposure
- Fluency in French is essential.
For more information please contact Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.