My client a Cork based Pharmaceutical company requires a Financial Manager
Key duties of the role will include ( but not limited to ) :
- Accountability for delivering accurate, robust and timely Financial Statements.
- Compliance exposure through regular internal & external audits.
- Lead the monthly US GAAP trial balance review process
- Supports a robust review & deep understanding of monthly Trial Balances.
- Responsible for SOX compliance across all countries in the UK Hub
- Delivery of local Statutory Accounting, Transfer Pricing, Tax and Payroll accounting.
- Responsible for Scandinavian area through a team of three accountants .
- Leverage and coach role of Assistant Controller & undertake audits.
- Happy to undertake some travel to the UK & Nordic area.
- Qualified Accountant, with a minimum of 3 years post qualified.
- Third Level Degree.
- US GAAP accounting standards knowledge an advantage.
- Strong Systems Experience (e.g. SAP) is an advantage.
- Strong people management, relationship building and influencing skills (essential).
- Ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands.
- Strong exposure to team building required.
An excellent salary, bonus and benefits package is on offer here.
For more information please mail Colin email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.