We here at Sigmar Recruitment are currently searching for an enthusiastic, friendly and ambitious Receptionist/Office Administrator to join our HQ based on Hume Street in Dublin 2 – just off St. Stephen’s Green. The role will work 50% on the front desk and 50% supporting administrative needs sitting within our finance team.
Sigmar Recruitment opened for business in March 2002 and since then our brand has become synonymous with quality service, integrity and a great place to work and develop your career. Employees at Sigmar are passionate and proud to be a part of the Sigmar brand and have a shared commitment to together. We have numerous industry awards over the years including the coveted “Great Places to Work” award.
- Make a positive impact on every person who comes through the Sigmar doors be they clients, candidates or staff
- Operating a busy switchboard of up to 10 lines
- Travel booking – taxis, couriers etc
- Ensuring the clean and tidy appearance of the reception and boardrooms is maintained
- Diary Management, Room Booking and Meeting scheduling
- Management of incoming and outgoing post
- Management of catering bookings
- General administrative support to Management and Directors
- CV screening and assignment
- Reporting and Expense reconciliation
Office Admin responsibilities:
- Management of incoming supplier invoices, statements, payment request submission
- Management of purchase orders
- Overseeing the implementation of general office maintenance and repairs
- Organising and liaising with any supplier companies (e.g. Cleaners, Kitchen supplies etc) to ensure appropriate contracts are in place and duties being carried out as specified
- Ordering of any print requirements
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ reception experience
- Proven ability to handle a busy switchboard system
- Excellent interpersonal skills, liaising with both internal and external parties
- Strong administrative experience.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organisational skills, good attention to detail and flexibility
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Strong team player
Competencies for the job (Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours):
- Excellent MS Office skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Decisive with proven problem-solving capability
- Numerate, with the ability to take a quantitative approach against which progress can be monitored
- Contributing to a joint result. Seeking collaboration and supporting others. Showing commitment to the joint objective and acting accordingly. Sharing information and knowledge with others
- Acute attention to detail, minimising errors, realising the importance of accuracy while maintaining acceptable productivity
- Control focus to ensure all activities are carried out within company policy and regulatory requirements
Ideal hours for this role are 08.00 – 16.30 daily with a 1-hour lunch break however this is flexible.
The right person for us will be passionate about their career and is seeking a role that they can really commit to and make their own. We are looking forward to seeing your CV!
To apply, please forward you up to date CV to Jennifer Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or should you have any questions you can call me at 01-4744660
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.